Tired of finding a girlfriend when you are looking for a wife? Here’s what you are doing wrong:
- Pursuing Women Purely on the Basis of their Physical Attractiveness– Physical attraction is important, but it can’t be the only reason you desire someone. Do you respect her? Does she make you laugh? Does she make you think? Is she someone you find interesting?
- Only Having a Superficial Connection– How much do you really know about your partner? Do you connect over one or two interests and that’s it?
- Dating a Woman to Avoid Loneliness– Pursuing a woman for the purposes of not being alone isn’t a very good reason to be with someone. Its a weak foundation for a good relationship.
- Not Building Trust– Trust is the foundation of any healthy relationship. If you are constantly jealous, or your partner is constantly jealous of you, trust is missing from your relationship.
- Ignoring Personal Issues that Drive Women Away– Maybe the problem isn’t the other person, maybe its you?
Here’s what you need to start doing:
- Know What You Want Before You Start Looking– If you don’t know what you are looking for, that’s an easy way to get lost. Write out a list of things that are essential characteristics in a wife. Then write out a list of red flags. A wife will match your list, not perfectly, but more so than not. A girlfriend will not match the list a little bit.
- Look for a Woman that Challenges You and Doesn’t Simply Agree with You– A wife will better you. A girlfriend will have fun with you. Find a woman who loving accepts and challenges your weaknesses and appreciates your strengths.
- Look for a Woman Who Shares Your Values– Its true, opposites attract, but they don’t make for good long-term relationships. Similarities are essential for a long-lasting connection– birds of a feather flock together.
- Love Her for Who She IS, Not for Who You Want Her to BE– Its easy to be attracted to the idea of someone. In other words, its easy to fall in-love with a fantasy; loving a real person is much harder. However, the real, tough, challenging kind of love, that isn’t pretty, is the most rewarding kind of love. Make sure you love her for who she is and not what you want her to be.
- Is Your Relationship Based on Trust, Commitment and Passion?– These are the three pillars of any positive, healthy relationship. If your relationship is supported by only one pillar, it won’t land you wife. You’ll know she’s wife material if all three pillars support your relationship.